Pet Story’s pet boarding & dog hotel service is a pet-friendly and professional service for our members who are traveling outside of their homes and won’t be able to care of their furry loved ones. Our exceptional boarding service will take care of all needs.
Throughout the day, Your dog will enjoy ample space and time with their playmates. When time comes for them to enter doggy dreamland, each dog will be provided with a comfy and appropriately-sized private room where they can sleep with safety and comfort.
9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
MUST BRING PROOF OF VACCINATIONS
Medical records of Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella and Canine Influenza vaccinations.
24 hours before bringing in your dog for daycare.
Dogs must be the following:
- In great healthy condition
- Up-to-date with essential vaccinations
- Spayed / Neutered
- At least 4 months of age
- Not of the common “Bully Breed” which includes Pitbulls, American Bulldogs, Saffordshire bull terriers, Bull terriers, Jindo and wolf hybrids.
- This is done because the safety of our furry customers is our top priority.
- Daycare services are available everyday with the exception of major holidays.