Doggy day care for dogs at Pet Story can meet your dog’s needs for attention, activity and supervision. They provide a great antidote for bored, lonely and fulfill exercise for high energetic dogs with busy guardians who work away from home all day. Don’t leave your pups alone at home all day.
If you’d like to have your dog to be in an environment where they can play, socialize and be active with other dogs for an appropriate budget, This can be a great option for your pet.
Mon-Fri 9:30 am
Sat-Sun 9:30 am
Mon-Sun 6:00 pm
BENEFITS OF DAYCARE
Relief from boredom
Relief from loneliness and the anxiety that comes with being alone (Including separation anxiety)
Socialization with people-Exercise and socializing with other dogs
Prevention of destructive behavior in the house when unsupervised
Relief from guilt for pet parents who feel bad about leaving their dogs home alone all day
Helps puppies and dogs to build social interaction skills
Provides a space for your dog to exercise and play with other friendly playmates
It can help release stored up excess energy in an appropriate way
Being alone at home is just not fun
MUST BRING PROOF OF VACCINATIONS
Medical records of Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella and Canine Influenza vaccinations.
24 hours before bringing in your dog for daycare.
Dogs must be the following:
- In great healthy condition
- Up-to-date with essential vaccinations
- Spayed / Neutered
- At least 4 months of age
- Not of the common “Bully Breed” which includes Pitbulls, American Bulldogs, Saffordshire bull terriers, Bull terriers, Jindo and wolf hybrids.
- This is done because the safety of our furry customers is our top priority.
- Daycare services are available everyday with the exception of major holidays.